Saturday, December 24, 2011

Vendor Profile: Elegant Linens

I can remember searching for a company to provide linens and chaircovers. I looked high and low; doing web searches, attending bridal shows and asking friends. Because of the venue that I had booked, Elegant Linens was the only company in Houston that provided the chaircovers that I needed for a particular chair (club chairs). After contacting Beth Flores, I remembered that I had encountered her table at the Bridal Extravaganza and that she had offered me a discount at the time (It was even written on the card...ha!). Elegant Linens was very professional and efficient and the black and white chaircovers were beautiful! As a bride/groom the last thing you want to worry about is set-up and that was the least of my worries that day thanks to Elegant Linens!

Here ya go:


Here's what else Elegant Linens has to offer:








Contact Elegant Linens for your linens, chaircovers, chivari chairs, columns and backdrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment