Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sheer Decadence: Cakes By Gina

Besides the dress, I do's and magical kiss, one of the most memorable elements of your special day is the cake. Your guests will either rave about it (taste and design), making their way to the table for seconds or politely (hopefully) push it to the side of the table and to the back of their mind.

Thanks to Cakes By Gina, I didn't have one unsatisfied guest (to my knowledge). Let me just tell you about their company overall. The staff and Gina herself were very knowledgable and accommodating. We made two appointments (cake tasting thanks to my husband) and they were sure to capture every detail of our vision for the cake. The cake melted in my mouth and was baked to perfection. On the day of our wedding, it was set up exactly as promised. See our pictures below.



Bride's Cake


Groom's Cake


Check out more of Cake By Gina's designs: 









Make an appointment with Cakes By Gina if you are looking for elegant designs and decadent taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment