Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bridesmaids: How many is too many?


Via Google

It's time to select your bridesmaids; the women that will grace your side up until that special moment; girls you've laughed and cried with. How do you go about it? Well, I chose those to whom I am closest AND that I could rely on. My husband did the same, however we ended up cutting two guys in the end due to unforeseen circumstances. I had five girls and he had two guys. Needless to say, we were unbalanced. BUT the problem was solved by having each person walk down the aisle with their own moment to shine. Nobody noticed and the pictures still came out great!

I'm not a fan of huge bridal parties, but if it's your thing, then do your thing! Just don't take the focus away from the reason you've all gathered ;)

Ready to divy up responsibilities? Click here for a list of bridesmaid duties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment